Frequently Asked Questions – Residents


I have a question about my statement and/or would like to dispute a charge or late fee:

All requests for revew of a charges must be submitted in writing either by opening a ticket through the resident web access portal, emailing your request to accounting@b2re.com, or by sending a letter to our office outlining your request. The accounting inbox is processed once per week so the fastest way to have your question answered is by filling out a request online.


I would like to submit a maintenance request:

All routine (non-urgent) maintenance requests must be submitted in writing either by opening a service request through the resident web access portal or by downloading the maintenance request from our website and mailing to our office. If you smell gas or to report a gas leak, please call the Gas Company at (800) 427-2200. If you are reporting an issue with your heater and find that it won´t turn on, please call The Gas Company who will light your pilot for free. We do not offer this service internally and will refer you back to the Gas Company. For life threatening emergencies, please call 911. For urgent maintenance request, please call (310) 910-9377 Ext.3. Please note that your right of notice of entry does not apply to urgent maintenance tickets. Please do not email maintenance requests under any circumstances, or leave a request on a voicemail box for any member of the B Squared Staff.


I would like to tender my 30 day notice:

All notices to vacate must be submitted in writing. Please complete the 30 day to notice to vacate form from our web site and mail it to our office or email it to leasing@b2re.com. Once received, you will receive a letter acknowledging our receipt of your notice within 7 days.

Loading posts...